From:
Dale Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:26:20 -0800
Subject:  Multiple-visit programs

Greetings,

I am posting this request for information for a colleague of mine,
Jessica Luke.  You can respond either to her or to me.  Jessica will
give me the results of any responses, and I will post them to the list.
Thanks.

The request is below:

A colleague and I are working on an article describing a recent study we
conducted looking at the long-term impact of a multiple-visit museum
program on participating students. In our search for other studies
investigating the impact of multiple-visit programs, we have come up
with relatively little. Are any of you aware of anything that has been
done on this subject? Do you know of any museum folks who have evaluated
(or have plans to evaluate) a multiple-visit program? Any and all
relevant information would be greatly appreciated!  And I'm happy to
post a list of relevant sources back to the List.

Thank you.

Jessica Luke
Senior Associate
Institute for Learning Innovation