From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:53:27 -0600
Greetings Hwee-Ching:

The type of museum -- hence type of workshops and classes you'd run --
is an important factor.  Slide and PowerPoint talks?  Art-making?
Science?  Examination/interpretation of historical objects (or
replicas)?

If your mission is visual arts related, please contact me directly and
I'll offer my thoughts.  If it's history, science, etc. others would
surely share ideas . . .

Best wishes, sincerely,

Jay Heuman
Curator of Education