From:
"Michael A. Mares" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:46:38 -0500
The University of Oklahoma's College of Continuing Education offers
an on-line Master's In Museum Studies program for people who are
museum employees at any level. There is no residency requirement and
students living abroad have taken classes toward their master's
degree.

http://www.ou.edu/cls/Prospective/Masters/museum.html

--
Dr. Michael A. Mares