From:
Cameron Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 14:17:37 -0500
I am looking for any museums that held or have held a Halloween program and
have done an evaluation of program results.  Evaluations can include such
topics as audience or programmatic goal completion.  Last year I held a
survey of museum professioanls and their opinions of Halloweeen-related
programming.  Now I am looking for any museum with verified audience or
programmatic information, and that would be willing to share such
information.  All data would be kept strictly confidential. Anyone with
information can contact me at  [log in to unmask] or 607 437-9687.  Thanks
for all your help.

Cameron Wood
Cooperstown Graduate Program