From:
"Yearous, Jenny Dee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 09:22:28 -0500
Oh yes we would be lost with out our workshops. Actually we have a
couple one with power tools for making cases and such it has a separate
paint booth  and an area for welding and metal mount making. Then there
is also an other room that is a clean area for mating and framing or
other tasks that need a cleaner environment.