Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:39:39 GMT
Hello.  My name is Frank.  I have been searching hi and lo for ANYONE who may
have information about a strange hand mower which came into my possession.
It is in Excellent condition with printing clear and legible.  Seems it was
patented in 1923 in Traverse City, Michigan but to date we have found no one
with records on it.  Photos may be seen at:
http://members.tripod.com/~Ztex/Monta Any information or direction would be
greatly appreciated!  Thank you for your time.  Frank