From:
Greg Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:12:38 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

Financial challenges are confronting all of us, individuals, institutions and the field itself. Are your budgets being cut, programs scaled back, staff levels reduced? What is the impact on our work and our lives and how do we respond?  AAM invites you to register today for a new 4-Part web conference:

Straight Talk: Museums Rising to the Financial Challenge
March 18-19, 2009
1-2:30 p.m. and 3-4:30 p.m. (Eastern)

Join this timely four-part program, each exploring issues crucial to museums in these challenging times: retrenchment and realignment, fundraising, managing people, and communications strategies. Benefit from new ideas, reliable information and resource-sharing.

Let's rise to the challenge together!  We encourage you to invite colleagues in your institution and in your community to join you for this timely, affordable program.

Fellowship deadline is February 20!  For more information, visit: www.aam-us.org/straighttalk.

Best,

Greg Stevens
Assistant Director for Professional Education
American Association of Museums
1575 Eye Street NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 218-7675 Direct