From:
Glen Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:46:03 +1000
Liz

Perhaps not a direct answer to your question but I have experienced your
situation.

Would an alternative be to take those duties which currently devour your
time (and prevent you from doing what you need to do as an executive
director) and create a position based on those duties. With such a small
staff you might want to retain fundraising yourself.

Just a thought........

Best regards
Glen