From:
Wendy Claire Jessup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:46:40 -0500
Thanks to Meg for the addition to my posting.  I completely agree with what
she has written.  Tyvek is quite expensive, however. Therefore slipcovers
from unbleached muslin or cotton duck can be made as alternatives.  The
downside of these muslin or duck slipcovers is that they provide no water
resistance and the fibers can catch on rough wood grain.

Wendy

Wendy Jessup and Associates, Inc.
Care of Cultural Property
933 N. Kenmore Street, Suite 323