From:
"Valerie J. Wheat" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 10:59:08 EST
Does anyone have practical information and advice on moving a collection
of approximately 1/2 million artifacts from one building to another? I
seem to recall a discussion about this topic a few months ago. What are
the issues of concern and problems that may be encountered in such a
move? If possible, can you give me a few general ideas and an
address/phone to contact you directly? This is a reference question that
I received, so I will pass this on to my patron, who may then contact
you. Thanks very much for your answers.

*    Museum Reference Center                   *
*    Smithsonian Institution Libraries         *
*    [log in to unmask]    (202) 786-2271    *