From:
Star Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:59:10 +0100
Speaking as a museum-goer this time, rather than as a museum employee, I
find the system used by the Los Angeles County Museum of Art convenient. It
is a small light metal tab that folds over, and holds itself to the clothes
by pressure (not with sharp points). The main and visible part of the tab
bears an identifiable logo of the museum. Each day has a new color (I
imagine they rotate through seven readily distinguished colors), and the tab
can be returned at the end of the visit to be recycled (resmelted and
recast).

I'd stay away from stick-on badges, as they make me worry about residue and
sticking to the clothes.

Hope this has helped, bye for now,

Star Meyer, Ph.D.
home: [log in to unmask]