From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:34:57 -0800
First, I am encouraging the 40 people already on the
MuseJobs list http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseJobs
to upload their resumes/CVs to the files section of
that group so that, in the future, potential employers
here can query the site and see what's available to
them at first glance.  Feel free to join the group and
add yours their, but do read the posting I put up on
the subject yesterday as to how to title it and what
to offer in the description.

In answer to Pam's question . . .

A search on curriculum vitae brings up the following
sources:

Samples:

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/ccs/99website/99student/basics/cvsample.html

http://www.dissertationsonline.com/sample_vitae.htm

http://www.xupremed.com/ARecSeries/Rec03.CV1.html

Primer:

http://jobsearchtech.about.com/careers/jobsearchtech/library/weekly/aa050800.htm

Will do it for you:

http://www.careersoar.com/cv.asp

http://www.careermanagementsystem.com/index.html

(Wishing I were at Gasparilla in Tampa now!)

--- Pamela Feltus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> now that I'm suddenly and surprisingly unemployed,
> I'm looking to apply for a position that requires a
> c.v. However, I have no clue what it should look
> like. Does anyone have any books, websites,
> examples, advice to recommend????
>
> Thanks!!
> Pamela

=====