From:
Heather Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:35:07 -0600
Last summer I did a survay of all of the medium sized art museums in western
Canada about their use of an exhibitions committee. The responses are very
interesting. Most don't have them - larger places have staff committes. If
you e-mail me your mailing address I'll send you a hard copy.

Heather Smith, Curator
Moose Jaw Art Museum