From:
kings Landing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 16:44:53 GMT
We are currently having a discussion as to what too do wirh certain
types of artifacts. The ones in queston are those that have been
dropped off at the front door with no information on donor - how do
institutions deal with their disposal if you do not want it, where do
they go?
The other question we are trying to resolve is what to do wiith items
that come in as part of a donation - for example we are offered
several ploughs and tools. We accept the ploughs but not the tools.
The donor has been contacted and doees not come to get them or does
not respond. What experience have others had dealing  with this
material, what do we do with it, and there may not be another
institution that it could be given to