From:
"Pickering, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:39:46 +0000
It is not specifically comparable, but you might be interested in the way the Hirshhorn Art Museum is exhibiting the orchids in the current orchid exhibit at that museum. You can see photos at these 2 links:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/home/chase-away-the-winter-blues-at-the-hirshhorns-orchid-show/2017/01/25/79f9b266-e27b-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/orchids-as-performance-art-180962075/ .