From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 18:10:26 -0500
I feel that I must reply because of the ire that has been raised by Patrick
Brennan's posting of this position for a tiny sister institution in Norfolk,
Virginia.  I want to make the point that my colleague was simply doing them a
favor and none of your ire should be directed onto his shoulders.

As to the monetary/professional issues which this has raised, look to the
federal government, as this is a , "full-time term position with the federal
government..."  I wonder if this one is in the register and who wrote the
standards for the position?

Dave

David Harvey
Conservator of Metals & Arms