From:
Pamela Feltus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:04:35 -0400
Oh, I've always been curious about this statue and this inspired me to look:
http://www.beloitdailynews.com/997/1rel6.htm

And there has been a lot of feature articles in the past few years about
leaving memorials at sights of tragedy, which has apparently become almost
epidemic since the walls of flowers in Kensington Park for Princess Diana.