Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 21:26:42 -0500
We provide a small policy of  $5,000 for accident coverage for our volunteer
force.  It is done as a courtesy to pick up the differance in deductables or
medicare short fall.  As to signing away one's rights - I don't think that is
possible.

We've never asked a person to sign away rights.  Can't imagine why you would
wnat to.  Threat of tort makes one more careful !  Any way a person may sign
a document to hold harmless but when push comes to shove, I understand such a
document has no legal validity - I'd check that out with your attorney
general's office.

Greg Koos
McLean County Historical Society
Old Courthouse Museum
200 N. Main St.
Bloomington IL 61701  phone (309) 827-0428
http://www.dave-world.com/community/mchs