From:
"Liz N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:29:58 -0400
First, I want to thank all of you for answering my question. I respect and
admire all of you for the dedication you have to our field. After thinking
deeply last night about my situation, and upon reading your responses, I
recognize that our committee was indeed in the wrong. Since this has
happened, the Marketing Chair has issued a letter apologizing to the entire
Board but asking permission to move forward as backing out of this contest
now can have negative repercussions. We have also asked that the board begin
conversations about the roles of committees. You are all right, these are
growing pains. I am not losing any more sleep about this. Thank you so much
for your valuable input.

Liz