From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:23:52 -0500
Well said, Alan;

This is why discriminating graduate schools use the Miller Analogies Test,
in preference to crude measure such as the GRE. As someone with more than
thirty years people management and consulting experience, I couldn't agree
more and I do get a tad tired of some of the posturing of certain alleged
purists.

Good on yer, mate.

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]