Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 1994 15:20:53 -0700
G.L. Goriesky suggests that we send only one message per week.
I hope we just read his one and only!

I suppose there are some among us who would not be candidates for a job if
the person hiring us already knew us--I guess there's no getting around that.
But some might be good candidates precisely because they have been
communicating via the Internet.  I guess its a matter of perspective.

Attitude, however, is often looked at by potential employers...I hope that
G.L. Goriesky doesn't ever ask me for a job!  I wonder just how small the
museum world is..and I wonder just how small some of us are.

Why don't we all lighten up on the subject of noise?  I have plowed through
more long messages on this topic than practically any other.  If we want
to reduce noise, lets just get on with our discussion of more interesting
problems.  Really!

End of lecture.

-Richard Chute