From:
Edward Driedger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 1994 00:31:48 -0400
I have just come across reference to the European Committe for
Business, Art and Culture, an organization of the European Union that
seeks to encourage business sponsorship of the arts while acting as a
clearing house of information for both the arts and business
community.  Does anyone know more about this organization?  It was
established in 1991 and I am curious as to its effectiveness and impact?

Ed Driedger
Museum Studies
University of Toronto