From:
Ardouin Claude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:54:54 EST
If you have access to the Web, you can check anumber of websites, such as:
- www.gradschools.com/listings/east/museum_east.html
- www.gradschools.com/listings/west/museum_west.html
- www.gradschools.com/listings/distance/museum_distance.html
- www.gradschools.com/listings/out/museum_out.html
They provide with the list (I think they develop and update it) of a number of
programs in museum studies in the eastern and western states of the US, of
distance learning courses, and also  out of the US.

You can also check ther website of Leicester University (UK) at:
www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Pages/course/Course.html
You will find here information on the courses offered by Leicester University.

All these sites will give you links to other sites.

If you don't have access to the Web, let me know, so that I can send you some
summarized information.

Good luck.

Claude Ardouin