From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:54:23 -0700
Hi All!

It's been bothering me that I stopped short the other day of my full
message . .  . So here goes:

*Steps up on soap box.  Turns on megaphone.*

I hope people attending that fraktur exhibition will notice the "gay
marriage" content.  I hope that someday, the sooner the better, this
will not be viewed as an inflammatory issue worthy of discussions that
include words like "censorship" and "freedom."

Homosexuality has always existed and will always exist . . . in human
society, and dozens (or hundreds?) of other species in which same-sex
behaviors have been observed.  Who could be a worse role model for
ethical and moral behavior than our political, religious and business
leaders who -- one after another -- succumb to temptation?

*Turns off megaphone. Steps off of soap box.*

[Obviously, these opinions are those of Jay Heuman and, in no way,
reflect the museum and university at which he works . . . nor the city,
state or nation in which he has chosen to live.  ROTFLMAO!!!]

Best wishes, sincerely,

Jay Heuman, Curator of Education
Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art
Utah State University
4020 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT     84322-4020
T 435.797.0165
F 435.797.3423

Education costs money, but then so does ignorance.
Sir Charles Moser, b. 1922