From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:43:18 -0800
The bottom link of my sigfile now has the information
from the federal government called FirstGov for
Workers.  Look at the right side, where it says
"Learning".  The fifth one down is called Distance
Education.  There is a wealth of information there:

http://www.workers.gov/

Those interested in securing online learning from a
California college would do well to go here:

http://www.california.edu/

If you are looking for funding sources not otherwise
found above, you may wish to ask this question on the
Charity Channel.  http://www.charitychannel.com/forums

I would try the Grants list.

--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> Can anyone advise me about distance learning: the
> pitfalls, the challenges,
> the benefits?  I am looking for organizations that
> provide distance education
> and for grant agencies that want to fund such
> programs.
>
> Monta Lee Dakin

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
> http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv
> commands by sending a one line e-mail message to
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one
> line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
> . The body of the message should read "Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try: