From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 11:11:10 -0400
The Public
Library of
the City
of Boston

700 Boylston Street
Boston,
Massachusetts
02116

[2 putti with torches of learning]
OMNIVM LVX CIVIVM
MDCCCLII
MDCCCLXXVIII

President
Bernard A. Margolis
[http://www.bpl.org]

Trustees
William O. Taylor [The Boston Globe organization]
President
[http://www.boston.com/globe]

Pamela Seigle [Wellesley College]
Vice President

William M. Bulger [University of Massachusetts]
[http://www.umassp.edu/homepage/general/biography.html]

Libby Lai-Bun Chiu [Boston Conservatory]
[http://www.bostonconservatory.edu/welcome.htm]

V. Paul Deare [Mattapan library]
Donna M. DePrisco [DePrisco Jewelers]
Berthe' M. Gaines [BPL examining committee]

David McCullough [WGBH-TV]
[http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/amex]

Joseph E. Mullaney [Gillette Company]

Telephone:
(617) 536-5400, ext. 475

Fax:
(617) 236-4306

Email:
[first initial with last name] (a) bpl.org
bmargolis

August 3, 1998 [BOSTON MA AUG 06'98]

Mr. Don Saklad
2 Linwood Place
Cambridge, MA 02139

Dear Mr. Saklad:

       On behalf of the Boston Public Library, I would
like to thank you for your generous donation of family
passes to the Massachusetts Audubon Society.  These
passes will make it possible for many of our patrons to
enjoy the variety of wildlife sanctuaries and nature
centers that the Society maintains.  The passes will be
distributed to our patrons from the Central Library,
Circulation Department.

        We appreciate that you and your family thought
of the Library as a recipient of your gift.

Sincerely,
Bernard A. Margolis
President

BAM/cad [Cheryl A. Delaney]