From:
Margarida Gouveia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 01:54:18 -0000
This is to ask everyone to spread another word:
Portuguese museum professionals ARE NOT Spanish-speaking. We are all in fact
Portuguese-speaking, though we can easily understand the different languages
spoken in Spain.

Thanks.

A Portuguese-speaking museum professional

Margarida Gouveia

From: John Suau <[log in to unmask]>

>A new list server has been started for Spanish-speaking museum
professionals.
>The list hopes to enable better communications between U.S.
Latino/Hispanic,