From:
Power Tess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 12:47:05 EDT
I am currently a senior in anthropology and would like to work in a museum.
My primary interest is in Native American ethnohistory.  The problem is that I
would like to get a job (entry level) for a year or two (or more) before going
to graduate school. I'm taking a class now in museology and the prof. said
there's bascially no chance in getting a job without a masters.  I plan on
getting some experience in the anthropology museum at PSU (organizing
collections, helping design an exhibit on early hominids for the museology
class, etc..) but other than that (and pretty good grades), I have nothing.
Any help, advice, suggestions would be great! Or, tell me now if this will
never happen. Thanks for the time! Tess ([log in to unmask])