From:
Kris Morrissey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 14:30:33 +0100
The  Media and Technology Marketplace will be held on the first day of the
AAM conference, Monday, May 22 from 3:00-5:00.  We need a few more
Macintosh and MS-Dos machines for demonstrations in the Marketplace and are
hoping to find someone in Philadelphia or perhaps someone bringing a
computer for a session during the conference. . .  If you have a computer
you would consider loaning for the afternoon, contact me at address below
and I can share specifics.

We are also exploring the possibility of an internet connection. If you
have suggestions/ contacts related to internet connection, contact John
Chadwick who lives inside this list at [log in to unmask]
Thanks for your assistance.

Kris Morrissey
Media and Technology Marketplace Chair
Michigan State University Museum