From:
Julie Fix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:39:35 -0400
Caroline:

The non-profit group I work for, The Civil War Trust, is developing a
CD-ROM-based multimedia exhibit for American Civil War
museums and sites. I would be happy to discuss with you what we have
experienced in the process of creating our own software, finding kiosk
and touch screen vendors, etc. We also developed a 12-minute video with
assistance from the History Channel.

You may e-mail me off-list at [log in to unmask]

Julie Fix
Director of Education and Technology
The Civil War Trust
http://www.civilwar.org