Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 21:37:48 GMT
We are converting our slide collection of images from the permanent
collection to jpg file format. Does anyone have ideas concerning the
various resolutions that we should be utilizing in various applications
(i.e. 400 dpi for the d-base and screen viewing, etc.) Our registrar has
created a rather nice data base and user interface in Lotus Approach.