From:
erin gerrity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:57:15 -0400
The person we originally hired to do the cultural plan became
unavailable right before we received the grant, but she's now able to
fit us into her busy schedule. We're going to try to stick with her
since she knows so much about the project and we're already behind
schedule. I really appreciate everyone's help and advice and I hope that
others on the list gained some benefit from this discussion.

Thanks,
Erin Gerrity
Portland Museum
Louisville, KY