From:
KWILHELM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:41:16 -0700
The staff at the Cultural Resource Management Program at the University of
Victoria have just realized that some online registrations for summer
courses are not getting through to us.  We suspect a problem with our
server, and are investigating.

If you have submitted an online registration form to any of the courses
listed below and have not received confirmation of registration from us,
please send an email to [log in to unmask], indicating the original date
of the submission of your form, and a fax and phone number where you can be
reached.  As there are spaces remaining in each of the courses, this
technical glitch should not jeopardize your ability to participate.  We do,
however, need to hear from you as soon as possible.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

The courses are:

Cultural Tourism with Brian White (May 3-8)
The Inclusive Museum with Rex Ellis (May 17-22)
Museums at the Crossroads with Stephen Weil (June 7-12)

Sincerely,

Kelly Wilhelm, Program Coordinator
Cultural Resource Management Program
Division of Continuing Studies