From:
Greg Hansel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:43:37 -0600
Hello Matt and List !

I am museum studies student at UW-Milwaukee, and I have found ebay to be a
great research tool.  If you are having trouble finding
out information about particular items, I find that by looking on ebay for
similiar items is useful.  I have contacted some very knowledgible dealers,
auction houses and collectors, and asked for information.  I have received
some great info and ideas or sources of where to look for information.

As with anything on the internet though, beware that not everything should be
taken as the 100% truth, but if you keep this in mind, ebay can be an easy to
use, fast, cheap and valuable research resource tool.  The next time you are
stumped, try it you might be surprised!

respectfully,

from the land of cheddar

Greg Hansel