From:
"Stern, Teena" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 14:20:29 -0700
Yes please. I would love to have such a bibliography, especially since
we are developing a new museum and I am in charge of  certaion education
prgram tasks.Your bib is impressively large. Thank you in advance. The
address is:
Teena Stern, California State Archives, 1020 O Street, Sacramento, CA
95814.