From:
Jim McCabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:38:29 -0500
Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village in Dearborn, MI, USA, has large
collections of all of the objects you are researching.  The URL for the
website is "www.hfmgv.org"  There is some information about the
collections on-line along with instructions about how to initiate a
research request.

Jim McCabe
Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village
Dearborn, MI 48121