From:
"J. Golden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 19:46:47 -0600
        The big example that springs to my mind is the Metropolitan
Museum of Art (NYC).  I think they have several stores in NYC off the
museum grounds, but I also think they have stores in other cities in the
country.  I'm only remembering this information from their catalogue,
though, so maybe somebody else would like to back me up on this....

Stephanie Coon
Purchasing Department
University of Iowa
*****