Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 13:20:17 -0400
To all interested--

Recently I responded to a posting on this list by someone who was seeking
references for quality museum shop merchandise.

As a result, I received several inquiries about my Archival Preservation
KITS for documents, photographs, and textiles.

Since it appears that there is interest in these materials, I thought I
would post my message again in case any other Museum Shop Managers or
buyers would be interested in more information.

I own an archival supplies company called MY TIME, and I have developed
some Archival Preservation Kits for family documents, photographs, and
textiles (such as quilts, wedding gowns, etc.).

Over the past 2 years we have primarily marketed these kits (and other
materials) to amateur genealogists, and now we are offering them through
museum gift shops.  They are nicely packaged with complete step-by-step
instructions and a "Preservation Guide" which answers frequently asked
questions concerning preservation.

If you would like to receive a copy of our catalog and a wholesale price
list, or if you have any questions please contact me at:

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
MY TIME
PO BOX 8247
Warwick, RI 02888