From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 11:42:59 -0400
1. How would those of you with expertise analyze budget
details?

2. Are our urban public libraries' resources meager?

3. Shall we be impressed by what is achieved with
meager resources?

4. Are fund invested with very wise strategies?

5. Do any of you folks dissent from the framing and
presentation of budgetary information for any reason,
for example, misleading tabular details?

6. How are other urban public libraries budgets framed
and presented?

7. Are any grants, funds and philanthropies possibly
unused or underutilized by our urban public libraries?

8. Who, what grant, what fund or what philanthropy
might be interested in developing the
Boston Public Library science curatorial chair?

9. Please send other urban public libraries budgets:
Don Saklad  2 Linwood Place  Cambridge MA 02139-1525
tel. & fax 617-661-9650
community voicemail tel. 491-0012 ext. 6619650
email: [log in to unmask]