From:
Jennifer Juan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:52:38 -0700
I would also be interested in any responses to this AND any other
family-friendly activities/programs within museums and cultural centers.

Thanks!

Jennifer Juan

Public Programs
Tohono O'odham Nation Cultural Center & Museum
P.O. Box 837
Sells, Arizona 85634
520 383 0201  Mainline
520 383 2872  Fax Line