From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:43:37 -0700
Susan,

p.s.  I enjoyed your home page to the musuem.  Good job!  I think that is something important
too, for small museums.  In fact, it is a way for them to enter the world of larger museums...
and out on the internet...a small museum can do the same things as a larger museum.  An
excellent tool for retail sales of store items, memberships, educational programs, newsletters,
etc., as you have.

I'm the Curator of Collections of This Is The Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake City, was
previous Managing Director of the Wooden Boat Foundation in Port Townsend, Wa,
and before that Executive Director of the Fort Walla Walla Museum, Walla Walla, WA.
I took this job to get into the more technological side of the work, if you know what I
mean..and away from the stress for a short time..but now applying for positions
once again as director.   I appreciate your help.  Thanks again.  John Martinson