From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:46:05 -0700
I am researching interpretation in historic houses for
an Intro to Museum Work class and would like to hear
from others who work in historic houses as to the type
of tours they do. I am particularily interested in how
school tours are handled and if they are done
differently than other groups.  What techniques do you
use for interpreting?  I am a seasonal interpreter at
the Chateau de Mores State Historic Site in Medora, ND
and am working on a project for the Chateau as well to
improve our school tours.  We would like to make them
more inter-active.  What works for you?  You may
contact me off-list at [log in to unmask] or on-list
if you prefer.

Thank you,
Barbara Carlson