Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 01:09:01 -0700
Dear Chantal:

The Glenbow union elects a union member (we are a CUPE local) who sits on
Glenbow's Board of Governors as an ex-officio member.  This was begun a
couple of years ago, after our reorganization, in attempt to be more
collaborative between our anagement and union.  We are not part of
government, but are  more like a crown agency, with 47% of our funds coming
from the provincial gov't.  This will likely be changing soon, as we are
negotiating our independence from government, while at the same time,
trying to ensure gov't's obligation to provide us with some funds to
continue to care for our collections.

It was good to her from you via Museum-L.

Sincerely,

Sandra Morton Weizman