Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:07:55 -0400
artbot.org is currently seeking to be placed on the public relations
mailing lists of galleries and museums so we can be notified of your
events without any special effort on your part. It is our goal to go
live with our web site by January. If we receive your information
before going live, we are better able to populate our site and
accommodate your material.

www.artbot.org is a directory for museum and gallery information
relative to exhibitions and events. We providing simple and concise
information to the art viewing public in a manner that exposes them to
new venues and provides reminders about their favorites. We serve
galleries and museums by providing a free method of advertisement and
keeping their patrons in touch with the art world.

It would also be helpful if you dropped me an email to confirm that
I've been added to your list - [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,
Matt

---Contact Info for PR---
Matthew Kime