From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:47:28 -0800
I am not familiar with tha fabric, so it is hard to say. Tyvek makes for great covers with some water repelling properties. It is used by many places and looks nicer than say using plain polypropelyne sheeting. I also have just gotten a catalog from Test Fabrics that has some samples that look interesting as possibilities for such things.  It might be worth looking into some of their stuff.

Elizabeth Walton
www.clotheslinejournal.com