From:
David Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:27:18 -0400
My wife and I just caught the Degas exhibit at the Phoenix Art Museum.
muslin was used in the bottom of all of the exhibit cases. The effect of
using muslin with the selection of bronzes was impressive. It was
responsible regarding object conservation, the subdued nature of the
material helped focus attention on the individual objects, and (almost
more important in some cases) it was cheap...

All in all, I think a good choice.

Dave Kennedy
Curator
Cody Firearms Museum