From:
Jim Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:50:27 -0700
Oct 26, 2002

One of my pet peeves is the e-mails that come across without any of a
dozen or more previous messages deleted.  The largest I made a record
of was a remarkable 21,196 words, which included any number of
"Important Subscriber Information:" notices.  And, believe it or not,
that message was answered by a person who also didn't bother to
remove anything!  When we do that it kind of makes it hard to
complain about all the band width wasted up by spam.

For me, the only reason I add my message to the bottom is that Eudora
automatically adds my "signature" line at the bottom of everything,
and it would be confusing were I to put my message at the top.

-Jim
--
Jim Lyons

http://www.jimlyons.com