From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 18:47:46 +0100
If you have CuSeeMe capabilities we're attempting a live connection
between ISEA in Rotterdam, Pseudo and artnetweb in New York, U of Iowa,
Finland and Vancouver, Canada  Friday, September 20, 12:30 - 3:30 New
York Time.

I'm going to be fighting with the other elitists in New York for screen
time, even if the result is unflattering. The connection in Rotterdam
will be projected in an 800 seat auditorium.

This was something I proposed doing at the last AAM conference but
nothing came of it. This attempt is the result of the determination of
Adrianne Wortzel who convinced Rotterdam it was possible. We did a test
today and it does work, sort of.

For access information you can visit Adrianne's web page:

http://artnetweb.com/theoricon/isea/

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com