From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:50:44 -0700
I have largely opted to stay out of the discussion.
However, as one who majored in foreign languages in my
early years (French, Spanish, Italian), I'd like to
encourage you to go to your local computer store (I'm
thinking CompUSA as I write this
http://www.compusa.com ) or to Amazon.com
(http://www.amazon.com ) and consider purchasing some
software for your computer or audiotapes/CDs for
language instruction.  There are some good materials
out there to be found.

There's a whole section in my local CompUSAs on
foreign languages, French, Spanish, Italian, German,
Russian, etc., and if you query on the words "French
language" on Amazon, several materials come up.

Bonne chance!

From the lady who spent 25 minutes doing an impromptu
Spanish-English/English-Spanish translation for the
local sheriff at the bus station two days ago.

--- Manda Vranic <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Belinda: I'm taking French courses at Ryerson
> University in Toronto through their Continuing
> Education program, and I'm pleased with them so far.
> Classes are in the evening. It's a bit cheaper than
> Alliance Francaise. (Take any course taught by
> Stefan Veron--he's really good.)

=====
Indigo Nights