From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15:50:51 -0700
With all due respect, I understand that this listserv is titled "MUSEUM-L," which is NOT limited to art museums.

There are employees of science and space technology museums who belong to this listserv. Hence, the original post was quite appropriate to alert these employees of the space policies of the two major political candidates for the presidency of the United States of America.

gaw

Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,
Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org >
Electronic Mail - < [log in to unmask] >
SpaceWatchtower Blog: < http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/ >